Saturday, February 27, 2010

French Beans a la Ghee

When I am planning out side dishes for the week, somehow I always seem to forget about green beans. When I make them, I really like them! We've been buying French beans - they are thinner than normal green beans, and I personally like the flavor better. They are really simple to make too!


Ingredients:
1 lb. French beans
3 to 4 Tbsp. ghee
sea salt to taste

Instructions:
Wash beans and snap off ends. Melt ghee in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add beans and saute until crisp-tender, about 5 to 10 minutes (you can cover the pan and let them cook and stir occasionally). Toss in the salt and serve!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 Candida Cooking. All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com